Sunday, August 15, 2010

Dog Park

I was taking my dog to the dog park every morning so he could play with the other dogs; he had fun but I did not. There are many regulars who come to the park every day, many of which seem to think that their dogs. and themselves. can do no wrong. The park seems to be infested with radical liberals and admitted marijuana users, who blame all their woes on conservatives, President Bush, and government conspiracies.To pass the time, I would debate current events with some of them. I enjoyed the debates for a time, but then one morning I thought, "Is this the way you want to spend your time, hanging out with a bunch of fat, out or shape, misfit liberal drug users? Or do you want to spend your time more productively?" So I stopped the dog park visits; instead, I take the dog on long hikes on trails in local parks and mountain state parks. Its healthy for both of us, and afterward, I feel clean instead of dirty.

Check out TKDTutor.com for information about the martial arts.

No comments:

Post a Comment